Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The New Guy in Town


Since I have been a Jazz fan for most of my life, I, being a girl, have constantly analyzed the team and decided which players were husband material. I mean who wouldn't want what seems to be a "good guy" NBA Basketball player for themselves. It started off with John Stockton of course, but my image of him was shattered when I heard he was rude to his neighbors on Walker Lane. Jeff Hornacek was always in the background because he was so charitable and seemingly good with his little kid fans. Oh yeah, you can't forget Tom Chambers way back in the day. He must have been a good guy, he went to BYU. Oh and I admired Blue Edwards because his wife had twins and I knew the nurse who delivered them so we were tight. I just knew he was the best father! I had visions of me in a wedding dress with Bryon Russell. Man he was hot!!! Then of course Matt Harpring. I was just sure he was a returned missionary and we were meant to be. More recently Chris Humphreys who had such a baby face I would melt when I saw him. I was mad when we traded him. Now today, the winner would be.... Kyle Korver. Can you say Ashton Kutcher but hotter. Yummy! So as I have gone through all these relationships alone, I have come to realize I will most likely not marry a Jazz Player, but I can still dream. Though it has been hard to grasp this reality, I realize I can still look from the sidelines. I mean, who doesn't like to think about someone with a little sex-appeal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jane I had no idea that you had a thing for Jazz Players! This new guy is pretty hot by the way-like he's big pimpin'. That makes me sad to hear that Stockton was rude to his neighbors-I always thought he looked like an elder's quorum president and was kind of surpised when I heard he wasn't LDS. Just throwing that out there.

Jodi said...

jane, you totally crack me up! he does kind of look like Ashton Kutcher though. i'm glad the singing went well and you all missed me. thanks.