Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Do We Look Alike?



Genes are stronger then you want to believe. Although I have never thought that me and my niece Rosie looked alike, we seem to make the same facial expressions. Have you ever caught yourself making a gesture that you've seen your parents make over and over again. Lately it has been happening to me; especially when I am sitting in church. I will bring my hand up to my face and rest it on my chin and then realize this is what my dad looks like when I look over at him in church. The worst thing is, you use to laugh at your parents for being so weird, and then you realize you're weird too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You totally look alike! That is so great !

Jodi said...

know I know why I thought Rosy Jane was so dang cute. you two look identical! i can't wait for you to have kids - they will be so adorable, and dressed cute, too. savvy's lucky to get her hair combed before the end of the day, but she makes up for it in personality.

Laura Lee said...

Wow. That is great.

I find myself taking after my parents all the time. It's more funny than scary though, so that's good.