Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Enemy



I Hate this stuff! It is suppose to be my friend and kill all the squirmy germs on my hands but it does more then that. It eats away at my skin and leaves it in despair. It feels like alcohol would on an open wound or burn. I have no choice but to use it because I can't always make it to the sink to wash my hands between patients, but I do what I can to avoid using it. I thought I might have to change professions until I found a wonder creme. It is usually used for diaper rashes, but it works like a charm saving my hands from the grips of AVAGARD!!! It is like covering your hand with crisco. I leave grease marks everywhere I go. Thank goodness for my Aloe Vesta! I suppose I will have to live with this enemy for the rest of my career unless somebody thinks of something for sensitive skin. Although if the stuff wasn't harsh, it probably wouldn't' be doing it's job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you seriously went home and blogged? That is pretty sweet. I just want to say that I made it to stake conference, only slept through half of one talk, and it's 1:30 and I've almost been awake for 24 hours. I'm not tired. I think I'll crash. Working tuesday day is going to suck I'm pretty sure. PS I"m glad you watch October Road too-it's a great little show :o)