Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Dogs


Dogs say it all! You just look into their little faces and you can see the expressions that you know you make yourself and therefore have such a connection with them. I have two dogs, Sadie and Lucy, 5o lb beagles. I know this may sound over-weight but trust me weve kept them down to a minimum that I feel proud of. They love food, but so do I so how can I blaim them. They have been my pride and joy for the last 4 years. They are my running partners, chocolate eating partners, and best of all nap partners. In bed they become like two bookends, squeezing you like a lemon, and when you wake up you wonder how your body was able to contort to such positions. I don't know what is endearing about this, but it has become one of the many blessings in my life!

No comments: