Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mean People Suck!

I don't know how many times I have seen this phrase on the bumper in front of me, but after last night at work, I am a believer! I worked with the angriest person who just sat and yelled at me for not having everything at his fingertips the second he asked for it. It was like I was suppose to read his mind, which as nurses we have to learn to do to survive. After he royally chewed me up and spit me out, I did not say a word. I knew that anything I said wouldn't matter. I WAS WRONG PERIOD! Whatever. I just hope that one day all mean people will have to relive all of the times they were beastly, and see it through the other person's eyes. It would be a humbling experience for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know who else sucks? People who don't talk to new people-they would also be considered mean people who suck. I'm just saying....