Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WHATEVER!

WHATEVER is all I have to say. I have had a lot of WHATEVER moments in my life. So you are probably wondering what WHATEVER moments are? Well it is when someone says something so irrational to you, that the only thing you can do is throw your arms in the are and try not to swear at them while you walk away. It is that frustrating moment when you know whatever you say will not even enter the other persons mind. They won't even give it a minute of thought. They are continually ready to spout out why you're wrong, and they are right. They are impossible. I have learned over the years not to argue with these people. It's best just to let them jabber their crap and then walk away. I find life actually goes a lot easier that way. Even though it is good to stand up for yourself, why waste your time when you know you are not going to make a dent in helping them see things in a different light. Every once in a while I do mess up and try to show them another perspective, but I am continually reminded of what a mistake that is. It is going to take a life changing experience for them to understand what you are saying. WHATEVER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Sista!
At least you got to see NTF for day No. 2 though, right? Almost makes the whatever moments worth it. Now to completely erase the whatever moments of the day-you need to get to the tech room!!

Janey said...

Dude I need to get into the tech room with NFT! Especially after the WHATEVER moments because at that point, you really are like "WHATEVER" in all areas of your life!