Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Headache


Poor Shara! I roped her into some crazy game that my older sister made up, red flag #1. We use to play it in our kitchen and laugh histerically. Apparently we had longer dish cloths because we had no problem swinging around trying to get the cloth out of each others mouths. I dragged shara out into the battle field and swung my head at her to dislodge the towel. As our heads swung back and forth, we got closer and closer. Then the big hit! No I did not get the towel out of her mouth, I wacked into her head. It was like two forces coming together at lightening speed. As shara fell to the ground, I ran out of the room. All you could hear was moaning for the next hour with tears in our eyes. I have never hit my head so hard. It was right over my eye, and I could feel the swelling going on. Share grabbed us some frozen vegetables to relieve that pain. Ben and Kimber just sat and laughed. Kimber laughed so hard she threw her head back and hit it on the ledge above the couch. By the end of the night we all needed frozen vegetables. The next day I called Shara to find out how her head was, because I had been suffering from a dull headache all night. Come to find out, it wasn't Shara that needed my sympathy. Poor Kimber had been throwing up all night. Minor Cuncushion? Sorry Kimber, for making you laugh so hard. When I am around, it is not hard lose control. I sort of am a geeky nerd trying to do hip hop with biker glasses on!

2 comments:

suzi said...

p.s. I totally want Laura's foot person's contact info! I admit it, I was surfing and read that post... that sounds so fun! Although, I totally admit I'd be scared to hear what she'd say!

suzi said...

That has got to be thee funniest post I have EVER read, ever. I was laughing so hard out loud! I can only imagine what it was to be there in person! You are hilarious Jane, and I loved reading all of your posts! I'm so glad I found your blog and can't wait to read more!!