Monday, March 24, 2008

She's Got the Look


So I went today and got the Victoria Secret Sexy haircut which my stylist calls... (something not repeatable)! I love my hair dresser. I wish I could have him massage my head, and blow dry my hair everyday. Seth, how much would you charge to be my personal stylist? I'd let you dress me head to toe. Too bad you only do a men's line. I have to say that I have fired many stylists for repeated bad haircuts. I am known to pay large amounts for a color and cut and then go redo my color with store product because I think I could do a better job. Called me obsessed, I agree! I have never been disappointed with Seth. I recommend him to all! But not if you are not willing to pay the money. Thats probably why I only cut my hair every 4-6 months. I've decided that getting my hair done, like most girls, is one of my favorite things to do. It adds some refreshment to your life, and change. I think thats why all girls cut their hair after they get married. As if marriage isn't refreshment and change enough. Maybe it's more that we don't have to impress the guys anymore and we can do whatever we want. Of course I've always done whatever I want, so maybe that's why I'm not married. As Seth was giving this sexy haircut, I told him I could use all the help I can get in that area! So do I have the look?

6 comments:

Jodi said...

you've definitely got the look. i don't know about getting a hair cut after getting married, but its definitely a necessity after having a baby, no question. did you see kristine had her baby? when are you coming over for guitar? and i love your fancy easter nests. sorry we missed out on dying eggs, but i was at work. thanks for thinking of us though! -jodi

Unknown said...

the hair cut as always is fantastic-I may have to suck it up and go to your guy!

Johnny Metropolis said...

and she goes...
a na na na na na
na na na na na na na
na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na
a na na na na na na

Janey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janey said...

She's got the look!

katie and co. said...

Hey Jane! Fun to see your blog through Heather's! You look great! I love the do! Take care!

Katie (Wilson) Hughes
www.talesfromthetree.blogspot.com