Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vegas

SO I finally made my run for the strip. Despite a lot of patience, I finally gave up on you Laura! But don't worry, I'm realizing I need to do it more for my sanity. I took my cousin for her 30th birthday. Can you say shop till you drop. I did a total of 12 hours shopping straight one day, (thats a shift at work). Hitting 3 malls including outlets. I dragged my cousin Alexandra around. At one point I even tried to dress Alexandra from head to toe. I just couldn't do the sunglasses. FASHION POLICE!

When she was done she said, "hmm, I look like you!" She was not interested in any of my picks.

Needless to say I found plenty for the taking!

After the shopping there was only one thing left to do: Practice our pucker

Unfortunately, in the end, our practice went to waste. My romantic night in Vegas remained just an illusion!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun pictures! I love the background shot on that last pic! And I think we definitely need to travel for sanity. Seriously. Might as well, right? I can't wait to see the jeans-maybe someday I'll have to pick myself up a pair....

Janey said...

Jen,
Seriously, I can't believe I didn't pick up a plaid outfit during my shopping spree. To heck with the jeans!

holly said...

It was so much fun to have you visit! Hopefully next time it will be warm enough to lay out!

Laura Lee said...

sorry I've been dragging my feet. I couldn't have gone anyway, I had to work.

But did you go to Cirque du Soleil?

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't pick up a plaid outfit either! What were you thinking? Maybe I'll get lucky on my trip down there.

Janey said...

No Laura, I am dying to see the Beatles (I can't figure out why I am spelling this wrong) Love Cirque show. I will let you plan it around your schedule and I will follow!

kimberly stone garcia said...

Jane-

What fun pictures of you and ZaZa. I found your blog on Holly's. What fun postings. It is so much fun to read about everyone it makes me think about starting my own.

Kim