Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Little Grey's

I have decided that Grey's Anatomy is not far from reality. The past month, spending most my time in a hospital, I have felt I am living on screen.
The drama, the romance, or lack thereof...


Yes we have a tech room and yes that's me waiting for Mcsteamy or Mcdreamy

The anger...

Usually expressed with any strange object we can find

The accomplishments and the failures, unthinkable sadness and pain...


Along with the miraculous recoveries and joy...




As I try to process all these feelings, I am overwhelmed and my state of mind continues to be altered. It's like I am trying to balance on a surf board. I have had several wipe outs, and a few good rides. Sometimes I feel I live a life that no-one else could ever understand unless they too, lived in the hospital,or maybe watched Grey's regularly. If you ever ask how my day at work was, there are no words to express all the experiences, so "FINE" is the answer you will get. Underneath the "FINE" is an array of emotions. But as Meredith says, "somehow we all make it through"!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Maybe you will find out one of the new nurses is your half sister. Or a really hot guy with amnesia found in the river will fall in love with you. Or a really creepy but charming plastic surgeon will start flirting with you. You know, just like on Grey's!

Johnny Metropolis said...

Next time you pose for a picture you're planning on labeling "anger" you may want to leave the smile out of it...

Janey said...

yeah but did you see what I was holding?

suzi said...

Jane, you're gorgeous.